No competition is ever complete without the T&C’s so here are ours.
All photographs submitted for the competition must be the work of the individual who submits them. Entrants must ensure that photographs of people have been taken with the permission of the subject (where identifiable). Whereby the subject is under 18 years of age written content from a parent / guardian has been given in writing ( please email content to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The competition is open to ALL Photographers.
- All photographs must be taken within Republic of Ireland.
- No digitally enhanced / altered images apart from basic enhancements (brightness / contrast / sharpening etc ) will be accepted.
- All photos should be submitted as high resolution images, in JPEG format (.jpg) and a minimum of 2MB.
- Photos must be taken in landscape orientation.
- By entering the Lambe’s Oil Photography competition you are declaring that the photograph is an original, is in no way offensive, abusive, indecent, illegal, defamatory or blasphemous and does not infringe any rights of any third party and that you will indemnify us in respect of any breach of that warranty.
- By entering the competition and submitting your photograph, you hereby grant Lambe’s Oil license to use your photograph for the purpose of delivering the service and promoting the competition offline and online in printed and electronic format. Lambe’s Oil may also use the photo for the promotion of any future Photo competitions.
- The photographer will always retain full Copyright of their photo.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these rules. Lambe’s Oil may require proof of identity (a valid passport or valid driving license).
- You may enter the competition as often as you like with different entries.
- We reserve the right to crop / edit any photographs submitted.
- We reserve the right to disqualify or omit and photo from the competition.
- No Lambe’s Oil Employees of relatives of employees may enter the competition.
- To enter the competition you must submit your entry through the Lambe’s Oil website on or before the close of business on the the date specified.
- Winners will be notified by phone call / email on publication of the Lambe’s Oil Calendar.
- Winners will be awarded their prize following the launch of the calendar. No cash alternatives will be awarded.
- Lambe’s Oil Delivery Areas apply in terms of the prize vouchers – to view our Delivery Areas, please visit our website.
- No cash alternative will be offered
- Our decision is final.
Enter the Lambe’s Oil Photo Competition – The best of Luck!